Friday, March 6, 2009

Outside: Inside

Outside my workroom: Vestiges of this week's big snow linger on the North-facing porch

Inside my workroom:


Spring! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this project, made up in Heather Bailey's Pop Garden line. This dress-- vintage-inspired from that sweet pattern-- is for a special little girl who will soon be two. And let's talk about that pattern-- I love vintage patterns (and not just because they usually come already cut!) They all tell a story--this one more detailed than most. Yum.

And while we're talking shop, let's talk about one of my favorite places to spend my virtual time---Fabricpalooza. Karen Gray is opening a real, live store just up the road in Winston-Salem any day now--my silly husband has already started talking to me about remembering my fabric "budget" when I go. Fortunately, he's a very forgiving man, because I can already sense some serious forgetfulness welling up inside of me. "In sickness and in health, in stash-heavy times and lean...." n'est-ce pas?

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey! Thanks for checking for the sharpener for me. You finally started blogging. Yay! I can't wait to see all the stuff you're working on and lots of pictures of your 2 cutie boys. :)