Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday is Mama-made day!

100% of the items in these photos are Mama-made! (Including the boys, who, if I do say so myself, are remarkably good-looking!)He absolutely will not give me his dimple smile when I have the camera out. But don't be fooled; he has one (one, I tell you! It's like he knows that one dimple is even cuter than two dimples, and so in his effort to become the World's Cutest Baby he has made sure that he only has one dimple.) I stopped counting the dimples on his legs at about 92.Here's a kinda shot of the one dimple...Big brother does Ok in the cuteness contest around here, too.


Thanks for indulging a happy lady in a little flight of self-congragulatory blathering! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

brown robin said...

Holy cow! I don't know if the kids or the clothes are cuter! Check out a comment for you on your last post that gives you my email so that I can "blather," as you say, about all kinds of awesome spots for 30 hours of Asheville.

brown robin said...

p.s. how did you embroider on the t-shirt so that it didn't become a stretchy nightmare in the hoop? did you use some kind of stabilizer and if so, can your sleepy brain remember the name?

Melissa said...

Heather-- (because now I know your name!) I just don't put it in the hoop too tightly. And if you notice, it is artfully crooked!)I'm totally a novice at embroidery-- I'm tackling my mom's giant Reader' Digest Guide to Needlework from the 70's, and I have no intentions of following their (myriad) rules. I'm going to email you for some Asheville excitement!

Lisa said...

I saw the dimple!!!! Such little boy cuteness going on over there. And the talented mama....fantastic.

Joy said...

How cute are they! That second photo of John Harper melted me even without the dimple. :) The embroidery on Grady's shirt looks fantastic!

Nicola said...

i LOVE their outfits. you are going to keep me inspired. i am embarrassed at the coasters seeing your skills. oh well, practice and learn and move on and up, i say!
and the single dimple? my guy has one (not two) also. SO cute!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com