Thursday, May 13, 2010

Please take a minute

Hi everyone.  I'm asking that everyone who comes to this space today please take a minute to send out prayers, thoughts and healing for our friends.  Their little one is just weeks older than John Harper, and it looks that this will be her last day with her family here on earth.  There is no way to prepare for the loss of your child-- and when it comes suddenly and swiftly, it's even harder.  If you could, please remember this family who is hurting so much, it would mean a lot to me, and it would mean even more to them.  Peace to you.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm so sorry for your friends, Melissa. I've known another family to lose a little one this way, and it's just beyond devastating. I'll be praying for them and everyone who loved their little girl.