Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mirror, mirror--( who will go) on my wall?

I originally chose the oval Atoll mirrors from Ballard Designs for the bathroom.  When time for the install arrived, (not at all surprisingly) they didn't fit.  Something wrong with the reno-- shocker, I know.  Luckily Ballard has a generous return policy, provides pre-paid return postage, and I kept the boxes.

And so it's back to the drawing board.  Here are a few contenders for me to gaze upon my haggared, thoroughly defeated pretty little face.

From Pottery Barn-- and affordable-- but out of stock.  Boo.

This pair from Etsy is pretty cute.  Well priced, too.

Uttermost-- kinda cool.  Too big.  Probably too much money, too.


Overstock... can't decide if I like it or hate it.

And... moving on to Wisteria.  Of course I want everything here...


It's on sale!  Now if only my mirror budget was a thousand bucks...



Restoration Hardware.... this one is actually nearly in budget. 
This one is not in budget-- but I waaaaaant it.

I'm going to try Homegoods before I buy anything.  You just never do know...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I really like the seaside mirror.

Joy said...

I like the Seaside mirror and the Restoration Hardware ones. Good luck at Home Goods! I sometimes find the coolest things there.

René said...

Knowing your luck you will probably find one at GW :) Love the RH one!

Sarah said...

I always have the best luck with homegoods! You should for sure try there.

I'm giving away a Shabby Apple Dress today on my blog today here if you're interested.

http://misstrixiesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2011/06/shabby-apple-dress-giveaway.html

Have a fab day!

Warmly,

Sarah

Rebecca M. said...

They have a round driftwood mirror at West Elm on sale right now...don't think it's online but I saw it in several stores...it is gorgeous and on my entry wall right now.

Melissa said...

I found a pair for a GREAT price today at Adelaide's here in town-- this is not to say I'm not still looking:) (If you are my husband, I did not just say that. Move on, honey.) I totally forgot about West Elm-- I'm lovin' me some driftwood right now...